Tuesday 8 September 2009

ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH!!!

I think the title really says it all. Nothing whatsoever to do with my relationship, for once. if you cast your eyes right, you'll see a little bar that says under it "I haven't smoked in 2 days" TWO WHOLE DAYS.

Now most people would be proud of this achievement, at their willpower, impressed, etcetc. give. me. a. fuckin. smoke. Seriously. I'm going cold turkey, because I can't afford to smoke, not because I WANT to quit, I don't want to quit, I love smoking, it makes me a calm happy person on a daily basis.

Right now I'm like a hormonal bitch on heat with stomach cramps and no chocolate. I could quite happily sit for an hour popping bubble wrap and feel no joy. No. Joy. At all.

My advice, don't fuckin go cold turkey, it'll destroy 1) your sanity and 2) your anger management.

ARGHHHHHBFLEUJFBLSDHBGVILUSGDBVLBSDILVYGBSILDBV SZDIUvb

Get out of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for making it this far! =) I knew you could do it, and it'll definitely be worth it in the long run.

    ReplyDelete